Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2014

Ive been coming here with family my entire life and visit every year in December. I love it. It really is the best place for water skiing/wake boarding but also just for relaxing with your family. It has a massive waterfront where you can keep your boat, beautiful grounds to relax on and the owner Gail is amazing - so happy, friendly and helpful. There is an outdoor BBQ, tennis court, bird aviary and swimming pool (but the lake is the best!). The rooms are basic but you don't do a skiing holiday to stay indoors! Every year I look forward to coming back.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Ski Land is the greatest place to stay for a skiing or wake boarding holiday! My fiancées family has been staying here for over 30 years! Spent a summer holiday here with my fiancée a few years back and enjoyed it so much that I now stay here a few times a year (possibly one of the reasons that I proposed).

Has all the facilities you need to enjoy a boating holiday. The motel is situated just out of Yarrawonga and has a private boat ramp, and yard for trailers. Cabins are small but have everything you need and sit on a huge lawn with mooring spots. Also has an outdoor BBQ area, tennis court and swimming pool.

Love the place, can't recommend it enough!

Date of stay: January 2012