Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I have been staying at this Motel for many years, the rooms a small and a bit oldish but great value and great views of Lake Mulwala. Kellie the manager is lovely and very helpful. I go there for the fishing and don't need a big fancy room but if you need plenty of room you might be disappointed. Only one complaint, and I'm starting to sound like a scratched record but what the hell is the go with motels using hard beds now days. I would love for the owners of these motels to sleep on the damn things themselves and see how they like it. Anyway, overall a great place to stay as far as I'm concerned.

Date of stay: May 2012