“Beautiful staff and food...”

Indian Tandoori Recipes Chef
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I been going here since they opened, and they have never failed to impress me. Delicious food, and very warm staff and atmosphere. My family loves the butter chicken, and their newest special Garlic Cashew Prawn is my grandson's favourite. Just want to say thank you for coming in Yarra Junction and keep up the good work.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

some the dishes are best in Yarra velley mango chicken, lamb korma

Panner butter prawn butter chicken tikka masla
Mix seafood curry, Kashmiri naan and garlic naan lot more I want to try them soon

I always go back here. ***** 5 star

1  Thank Pratima R
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

We came here as there is not much open on a Wednesday night in and around Warburton it seems..

It is set off the street in a small mall type area. The atmosphere and decor etc leave much to be desired, however the service and he food were good.

We ordered a butter chicken, and a lamb rogan josh. The butter chicken was thick and rich and lovely. The rogan josh was a little watery and the lamb a tiny bit tough, but still quite nice. The garlic naan was great! We loved our waitress too who was attentive and friendly.

1  Thank Victoria9001
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

The staff is warm and welcoming as soon as you arrive. The chef is quick to prepare the meals which taste wonderful. Lots of flavour and fragrance. The servings are quite large and the prices are reasonable for the quality. Sometimes the dishes are a little greasy, which is a bit off putting. We go to this restaurant quite often and have noticed this inconsistency.

1  Thank WanderingMinxx
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Oh Yuck, we saw the chef wiping the tables with a tea towel and then hung the tea towel over the pots of food cooking........ Oh My Lord how disgusting. Food is simply disgusting..... Very basic food and people. Yuk Yuk Yuk..................