“Horrible Experience never go again!!”

Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
Ranked #1 of 4 Quick Bites in Yarra Glen
Reviewed 26 November 2023 via mobile

Food was dreadful. First the waiter told me I couldn’t have eggs because I have too many allergies WOW!! Their menu states about 10 different allergies mmm well clearly not ! The manager had to come out to ask me more about my allergies and said it was fine to have just eggs on gluten free toast with mushrooms ( my allergies are no milk/ gluten/fish/crustacean.) This is what I had already ordered!
we eat out a great deal !
The waiter was so rude. Would never eat there again nor recommend anyone to eat there after such an appalling experience. My wife had fried eggs with bacon & avocado, the toast was a rock couldn’t even break it. The bacon was tough and reheated , my wife isn’t fussy and eats anything however not this!! Horrible food !! Staff need to be educated how to go about good customer service!

Date of visit: November 2023

Reviewed 29 October 2023

Poor service. We were here at 9am. After an hour we still do not have our food. When we arrived there’s only 8 of us there.
I followed it up and found out they lost our docket.
Not good. Very disappointing.

Date of visit: September 2023
Reviewed 10 June 2023 via mobile

In a nutshell, on a week end. Too many people. No one wearing masks. Chocolate very expensive. Five visits in five years is enough.

Date of visit: June 2023
Reviewed 17 December 2022

2 many people....this place is nuts.its a victim of its own success. if you like to put up with pushy rude fellow customers and unbehaved kids(parents its is a public venue!) - ok then comon down.

Date of visit: January 2022
Reviewed 18 November 2022 via mobile

CHOCOLATE!!!!

ICE CREAM!!!

Expensive but worth it as a treat. Friendly staff. Busy.

I had a cup of blueberry fro yo and dark chocolate ice cream.

Date of visit: November 2022