“The best.”
Review of Gum Tree Pies

Gum Tree Pies
Price range: AU$7 - AU$10
Description: This is our first store opened in February 2016. We sell gourmet hand-made pies, sausage rolls, coffee & cakes.
Reviewed 12 October 2023

Simply the best pies you’ll ever taste. Don’t waste your time going anywhere else for a pie, you’ll regret it. I'm not a huge sausage roll fan, but after tasting these....oooohhhhhh yes!!
The new shop is so much bigger and better, the staff are fantastic.

Date of visit: October 2023

Reviewed 4 June 2023 via mobile

My partner and I loved the pies here, they actually use and have chunks of steak in their pies unlike the Beechworth bakery pies. The customer service was awesome, and working in retail myself this is something I base on a return thing for myself. Yummy chai lattes, go see for yourself.

Reviewed 11 May 2023 via mobile

Going on recommendation, we tried 2 types of these sensational pies - steak and mushroom; lamb and mint. Both are perfect - pastry, flavour, and filling. It's better than another well-known bakery in the area. Perfection! Cheesecakes were also fantastic. I'm a fan forever.

Reviewed 11 May 2023

Having stumbled across this little town, we decided to pop into Gum Tree Cafe and have a pie and cuppa. I ordered the steak mince (as that's as adventurous as I get 😋), and my wife ordered a chicken and mushroom.
Her words first ...'totally delish'.
As for me I've been around 52 years and this has gotta be up there, if not the best, mince pie I've ever eaten. Coming from me who's palet is sensory numb, that's saying sometjing! 🤣 So well done team Gum Tree Cafe 👍

Reviewed 10 May 2023

Best pies I've ever tasted, especially the lamb. We bought more to take home and can't wait to be back.

Date of visit: December 2022