“Weekend retreat.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dean T
Melbourne, Australia
“Weekend retreat.”
Reviewed 3 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Lovely, spacious home for a family getaway. Being located close to shops, restaurants and beaches was very convenient, while still being secluded from the traffic and crowds that frequent the area during the summer months. The host was very informative and easy to communicate with and we look forward to booking again in future.

El T
“Mrs”
Reviewed 16 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

I wouldn't recommend staying here. We had 9 guests and the hot water ran out before everyone had even had a chance to shower. Key lock didn't work on arrival and no one had a key to the property so we had to wait over an hour for a lock smith before we could even get in! Manager and owner both unsympathetic and unresponsive.

Management Response
17 Oct 2017
Thank you for taking the time to give your review, we certainly appreciate any feedback. You called me upon your arrival, on the public holiday, and I was there straight away. The locksmith was called and amazingly was only 10 minutes away and was able to attend and fix the problem. I certainly apologise for the inconvenience (as I did many times on the day) but you were still able to be in the property at the actual check in time, rather than the earlier time that you arrived. As explained to you, the hot water system is the largest that you can buy and it was surprising that it ran out. We had our tradesman attend on Grand Final day to assist. To say that I was unresponsive is not fair at all. I offered you an extra day's stay which you declined. We take pride in the way we look after our guests and I feel that we did our absolute best.

Travellers are raving about these Sorrento hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing