Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 110
Hotels.comUSD 110
PricelineUSD 110
TravelocityUSD 110
Agoda.comUSD 111
eDreamsUSD 101
All reviews across the road great place to stay stay there again bed was comfortable perfect location one night biscuits walking distance little extras mornington peninsula electric blankets great spot arthur's seat perfect stay upstairs room eating places hot springs
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2021

I stayed here for a night while visiting the Mornington Peninsula and travelling from eastern to western Victoria. The service at Admiral Motor Inn was exceptional. It is very clear that the hosts, Neal and Tracy, take great pride in the motel and are really kind and helpful to guests, down to personally showing me to my room and farewelling me from the property when I left the next morning.

The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable, the air conditioning (heating) was put on in advance to warm up the room because it was a cold night, and I was given some recommendations for the local area too which was great.

The motel is conveniently located, with the beach just across the highway and the shops a short walk away.

I'd highly recommend staying here if needing somewhere to stay in the local area.

Room tip: Some rooms require a flight of stairs - if this is a concern for you, ask for one on the ground floor.
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

The room represented good value for money. Spotlessly clean room. Comfortable KS bed. Individually wrapped cutlery and glasses. The room was large and the heating a/c worked well. Close to the beach, shopping and restaurants. Had a very comfortable stay.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mwhzzi
Reviewed 18 April 2021

I could recommend The Admiral more highly , as soon as we got there we were treated so well, We stayed for 4 nights in the family suits. This is my second time there, Walking in to the suit brought back some wonderful memories. its been around 13 years ago, I definitely wont leave it that long again. The suit and the grounds are kept so clean. Thank you so much for everything. See you again soon.

Room tip: having a full kitchen was great, for making breakfast.
Reviewed 6 April 2021

What a really nice place to stay. The staff were very welcoming, the room was immaculate and facilitates were perfect. Would highly recommend staying at the Admiral Motor Inn if you are looking for a nice place that stay that is well priced.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

A pleasant overnight stay in a clean, well appointed room with everything we needed.
Excellent location to shops and amenities and a quick stroll to the waters edge.
It is obvious the owners take pride in their establishment.