All reviews jumping pillow caravan park point lonsdale great facilities bedroom cabin kids club indoor pool powered site short drive camp kitchen bbq area older kids table tennis mud spa all ages school holidays great park
Reviewed 21 January 2014

The perfect location for parents, or in my case Grandparent, to holiday with children. As a Grandparent I am not as active as I used to be and by bringing my 3 Grandchildren aged 11 & twins 3, it is perfect. Everything is found in the Park for every age. I never hear the usual grumble "what can we do now?" They are constantly amused with the sport for the older ones, bikes, scooters, pool and jumping pillow for the littlies. The children are safe and staff and parents watch out for all children. Tears when we are leaving is a fantastic guide to just how good it is at Beacon Resort. I have managed 4 years now and coming back again next because that precious time I have with the little ones is an experience every Grandparent cherishes. Love it! Thank you!

Date of stay: January 2014
1  Thank Annie1092
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Love staying here it's convenient, only a walk across to the beach. Great quiet location plenty to do. I enjoyed every moment that my partner and I have stayed we will definitely be back in the New Year! :)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Curlewis Villa was exceptional when we first arrived we couldn’t believe how good it was. The parks faculties were great and we used them all. Everything was clean and well maintained. Best thing was the friendly and helpful staff. Every week the kids ask to go back and we will. Thanks.

Date of stay: November 2013
Reviewed 19 December 2013

My wife and I took our two grandchildren to this resort for 3 nights. I must say that it is a great place to stay and the facilities are all you would want for families.

We would highly recommend it for everyone.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

We booked the resort as part of our work Christmas party which included the Blues Train. The resort organised everything for us, the accommodation, the tickets to the train, return transfers to the train and supplies for breaky next morning. It was fantastic. The resort itself is clean, has a lovely atmosphere, the staff are friendly and efficient. Have already recommended this resort to friends and would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: We stayed in the motel accommodation which was lovely, and some of us had our own caravans and said the sites were very good.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business