“Fantastic Pizza!”

Olinda Pizza & Take Away
Ranked #15 of 27 Restaurants in Olinda
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

This is the best pizza we've had in a while, stumbled upon it for a last minute dinner and made the right choice! We got 'The Super Lot' plus chilli and it didn't disappoint, packed full of fresh ingredients, crispy, not at all oily. Highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Olinda Pizza & Take Away

Reviewed 22 July 2015

Got take away for our girls weekend away. Yummy pizza to go with our wine. Plentiful toppings (which is a must), thankyou for a delicious dinner. AND she accidentally overcharged me, when l went back in she gave me the $2 in coins. Thankyou

Reviewed 13 June 2015

For me the dough could be better and the pizza needs to be cooked longer. I like good quality ham, bacon, spicy sausage and chillies on my Pizzas rather than fatty ham and chilli flakes to take the place of good ingredients. I also dislike garlic from a jar.so never get a garlic pizza. All the other ingredients such as capsicum, mushrooms etc. are all good.

Having said that, my sons like them and they are similar to the general run of pizzas bought elsewhere.

Reviewed 7 May 2015

We wanted a tasty take a away and found this yummy place.
Fast food at a reasonable price.
Great pasta and enough to share.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

had the misfortune of getting some pizzas the other night. they were tasteless and expensive. first time I have had my whole family give up eating them half way through. on way home one of the pizzas leaked fluid all over me and the car seat. lucky the seat was leather. couldnt understand why there was so much liquid. as I said will never go back.