We stayed in the treetops guest house cottage. On arrival there was an overpowering smell of mould which we discovered was coming from a room with damp dumped towels left in it..
the room was pleasant but beware no toilet door in here at all.. eg no privacy..
Then of course there was no doona on the bed but two sheets with the doona in between. And then to top it off there was three blood stains on the doona.. Not exactly COVID clean.. i contacted the owner no response!!
I would not recommend staying here if you are concerned about any health and safety...
we paid 400.00 AUD per night for this.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking