“Great coffee. Nice focaccias”

Myrtleford Bakehouse
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Myrtleford
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Great coffee. Staff are friendly. This venue has eftpos. No toilet onsite. I wouldn't say that this venue is out of this world. But a great place for lunch and coffee. A simple but effective bake house

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 25 July 2017

When we travel we stop at bakeries for a coffee, drink, lunch, snack etc. We have stopped at a few in our travels and this one is by far my favourite - absolutely outstanding!

The service was friendly, the food fresh and tasty, our hot drinks at the right temperature. Can't fault anything here - looking forward to visiting again next time we make the trek to Myrtleford.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I really needed a proper coffee fix (international roast was on offer at the motel!)
So I popped down to the Bakehouse.
I loved the double shot coffee I had!
I also picked up a bacon and egg roll, some bacon and cheese rolls and a loaf of hi top white bread for my family to take back to our motel room So fresh and a great price.
The service was ultra friendly and it felt good to support a local business.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Dropped into the Myrtleford Bakery for a late lunch. Most of the hot pies were gone but the fantastic staff heated the pies we ordered, not a problem. This is old fashioned service you dont see very often. When the order arrived they were some of the best meat pies we have had. A great choice of falvours and plenty of filling. Great coffee and nice clean seating.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Nice selection of bakery items & fresh salad rolls & sandwiches made to order.
Staff members no comment one in particular so rude, perhaps in charge as that's the opinion I got.
I will be back because the food is nice but not if she is serving.

Date of visit: May 2017