Open today: 8:00 am - 11:30 pm
Review Highlights
So good, we went again!

My partner took us on a trip with Peter in January and enjoyed it so much we went again in December... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
thrgamon
Melbourne, Australia
Wine tour

Highly recommend, Peter had fantastic knowledge of the wineries in the area, including an... read more

Reviewed 4 November 2018
Josh P
via mobile

All reviews girls weekend winery tour great wineries mornington peninsula red hill several wineries cellar door local wineries wonderful person boutique wineries wine tasting an excellent guide great choice anyone who wants thank you so much amazing experience excellent wine
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Wow, wow. wow. So glad we chose Manna Gum Tours for our day at the Mornington Peninsula. Peter is such a lovely man. as well as knowledgeable, informative and accommodating. From the moment we were picked up till the time we were dropped off. Peter was a wonderful host. Friendly enough to feel comfortable with him, and professional enough to respect our space when we needed it. We had a day of fun and laughter, with no judgement from our host. We will book Peter again, and look forward to another memorable day.

Date of experience: May 2018
Peter W, Owner at Manna Gum Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thanks Irene for the great review.
I hope I see you ladies again for another tour as you were all so much fun.
Thanks again

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I booked a winery tour for my birthday after postponing it for years - and was so glad that Peter was free that day. He was very knowledgeable, organised and accommodating, ensuring that we all had a fun and memorable day despite the heavy rain in the morning!
We went to a great selection of wineries, with the itinerary customised from Peter's recommendations and our choices, making it a great day out.
But with SO many wineries in the Mornington Peninsula, we were all keen to see more another time and would use Manna Gum tours again in a heartbeat.
I highly recommend this tour company for any group wanting to experience this beautiful part of Victoria. Thanks again Peter for a great day!

Cheers,
Georgia

Date of experience: March 2018
Peter W, Owner at Manna Gum Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thanks for the great review Georgia. It was my pleasure taking you on the tour. Hopefully we will do another again one day, Might leave out the Distillery next time.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We all had an amazing day visiting Winerys, Brewerys and Cheeserys with our Driver Peter who is a lovely man and so helpful and went out of his way to make sure we saw Kangaroos on the way back which made my day, i would highly reccomend Peters Company and will be booking him again on our next visit

Date of experience: April 2018
Peter W, Owner at Manna Gum Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thanks Susie for the great review. I meet some lovely people doing the tours and you guys were no exception.
I had a great day as well and enjoyed the company. I was so happy we were able to see some kangaroos for you. Hope you have a good last week in Australia and a safe trip home to Ireland.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Another great day with Peter from Manna Gum Tours. This time we were taken to a variety of places, ranging from the larger Pt Leo Estate to a few of the smaller wineries, including lunch at Pier 10 - a great choice. Peter’s knowledge of these places and the Peninsula in general is considerable and is a credit to him. My daughter is thinking of doing a similar tour which I would highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2018

Thanks Lyn for the great review. I look forward to our next tour.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

* travelled to the Peninsula for a wine tour, Peter from Manna Gum Tours was our guide, what a great day and a wonderful person who went out of his way making sure our day was a memorable experience.The wineries selected and our lunch could not have been any better. Would recommend anyone to Peter.

Date of experience: February 2018
Peter W, Owner at Manna Gum Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you so much Barry for the great review.
It was good to have the tour on a Monday rather than the weekend as the wineries were much quieter.
Hope the golf was enjoyable.