Open today: 8:00 am - 11:30 pm
Review Highlights
So good, we went again!

My partner took us on a trip with Peter in January and enjoyed it so much we went again in December... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
thrgamon
Melbourne, Australia
Wine tour

Highly recommend, Peter had fantastic knowledge of the wineries in the area, including an... read more

Reviewed 4 November 2018
Josh P
via mobile

All reviews girls weekend winery tour great wineries mornington peninsula red hill several wineries cellar door local wineries wonderful person boutique wineries wine tasting an excellent guide great choice anyone who wants thank you so much amazing experience excellent wine
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We had booked with Manna Gum tours last minute with a few days before my birthday weekend down at Mornington peninsula. We were lucky enough to have Peter available that day as our designated driver. Upon arrival Peter was very friendly and introduced himself to the group. We had our own itinerary planned for the day (he also does tours), however with the knowledge that Peter had with the area we added a few more wineries that he had recommended. After a few wines later in the day Peter welcomed the fact that we had turned his van into a party bus. Peter never rushed us during the day and went with the flow. He loves a good chat that we got him to join us for some coffee and dessert as we ended the day. It was a great day out and would definitely book again.

Date of experience: July 2017
Peter W, Owner at Manna Gum Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for the great review. I had a wonderful day sharing your celebration. Thanks for booking with Manna Gum Tours and hopefully you will tour again.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Peter took us on an amazing tour, his friendly nature, knowledge of the area and flexibility made for a great day of exploring the region. I highly recommend Manna Gum Tours. It was an excellent and rememberable day.

Date of experience: July 2017
Peter W, Owner at Manna Gum Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thanks for the great review. Next time you are in Victoria I look forward to exploring more wineries with you.
Regards
Peter

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We had family from over seas over to visit us, I was fortunate enough to book a Saturday only with a few days notice. Peter was a fantastic guide ,we now have Our favorite cellar door thanks to Peters knowledge of the area. Will definitely book again, thanks Peter!

Date of experience: July 2017

Thanks for the kind words. I had a fantastic day as well.
Look forward to the next time.
Regards
Peter

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We have used Manna Gum Tours previously and once again had a great day on the Peninsula. Pete's knowledge of the area is extensive and he is very informative. I would definitely recommend Manna Gum tours to anyone who wants to see and learn more about the Mornington Pensinsula, as well as enjoy good food and wine!!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Two friends and myself enjoyed an amazing day with Mannagum Tours! Pete was great and very accommodating! (never felt pressed for time at any winery and really enjoyed every part of the way!) Loved that we visited the more boutique wineries, which I believe gave us a real feel for the beautiful Mornington region. Really couldn't have asked for much more from the day! Thanks Pete!

Date of experience: June 2017