We booked an apartment through The Moorings website. There was only one two bedroom apartment left available, which probably should have been a clue. When we arrived the rather glum apartment manager greeted me with the words 'this apartment has the worst views in the whole complex'.....not a great start! The apartment itself was quite nice and roomy, but the only views were of the shops across the road. Not the water views we had hoped for.
There was a small courtyard at the back of the apartment which backed onto the tennis court. It had an electric barbecue.
The complex provided towels for the pools (indoor and outdoor) and provided tennis racquets and balls for the tennis court. It is located in the centre of the little town, so very convenient.
We did enjoy staying here but I would look more closely in future at the location of our apartment in the complex. Out of 39 apartments I counted only about 10 with water views, and the others had pool or road views.
There was a direct path to the mooring area for boats and we went on a two hour boat trip which was enjoyable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Moorings at Metung reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Moorings At Metung Hotel Metung
- The Moorings Hotel Metung
- The Moorings Resort Metung
- The Moorings At Metung Victoria