We stayed out of season and enjoyed the high standard of kitchen, TV's and furnishings. Our only complaint was like many places they insist on charging for Wi-Fi....why?????? Add $5.00 to the daily rate and include it in the price. The whole apartment was well equipped and the tub had jets etc. The complex has a small indoor and outdoor pool, which are due to be redeveloped over the winter of 2011. Our only issue for folks considering staying when the place is busy would be noise.
On our last evening a couple checked into the apartment next to ours with 2 young children and you could easily hear them running up and down and generally being a pain. Now it may be due to the fact that the parents were tired etc. (Dad did insist on wearing a back to front baseball cap and smoked like a chimney on the balcony...so maybe that said it all?) If you had been in the apartment beneath theirs you would have been in for a very rough time. The units are well constructed but sound seems to carry.
Likewise on the dot of 07.30 when the pool opened, on our last morning a few early risers decided to have a chat inside the indoor pool room and hot tub that really disturbed us with it's volume. And we were in bed with our room windows closed!
Why oh why cannot folks try and be considerate???
A suggestion....The facility could set aside some family & child units to keep the pesky folks away from people like us who do not wish to share anyones kids. This could save them from getting complaints in the height of the season about noise etc.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Moorings at Metung reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Moorings At Metung Hotel Metung
- The Moorings Hotel Metung
- The Moorings Resort Metung
- The Moorings At Metung Victoria