Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
No prepayment needed
Agoda.com
No booking fees
All reviews garden setting historic town quiet location decent size bed was very comfortable night stay minute walk yesteryear accommodation heritage melbourne
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2023 via mobile

Motel Maldon was more than just your ordinary Motel. Great care & attention has been taken to making your stay a positive one.
The rooms are beautifully curated in a modern country style. Very clean , warm & cosy in this winter weather.
Highly recommend this place to stay when visiting Maldon for a weekend away or just traveling through. Gil & Jo
Phillip Island .

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2023

Lovely 3 night stay, the Motel is in a lovely relaxing garden setting and in a quiet area of historic Maldon. Very comfy bed, warm, cosy room and Olivia & Adrian very friendly, hospitable hosts. Ruth Bonney

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2023

Have travelled the world & could not think of a more enjoyable stay than at Motel Maldon in this tiny historic town.
Friendly, immaculately clean, incredibly serene surroundings. If you want a break or a jump off point to explore the area make this your destination.
I would go back in a heartbeat.

Room tip: Just book it
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2023 via mobile

What a delightful place to stay, from the spotlessly clean rooms to the pretty cottage gardens. Owners Olivia & Adrian really care: and are helpful hosts.
Recommend this accommodation as it’s also cosy in the rooms, and in a quiet location. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 January 2023 via mobile

I went to visit my friend who was staying at this motel, yesterday.
I was warmly welcomed by the owner who was just so helpful. He was kind and said that I, too, could stay in my friend’s room at no extra cost.
I could not stay, but really wanted to do so.
The room was clean/ comfortable and the garden setting just so beautiful.
The owner patiently gave me clear directions how to return to Melbourne.
I would recommend this motel and I certainly hope to return to do some bush walking.

Room tip: Parking was fine. Room had AC and heating/ split system
Date of stay: January 2023