“Good breakfast :-)”

Hutch & Co
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Lilydale
Price range: AU$10 - AU$20
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Good service and plenty to choose from. A pretty busy place so that is a good sign. Food and drinks served quickly though.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We let them know we were on a time constraint and they got our Autumn Smash our to us very quickly. It was a beautiful dish, very generous serving of avo as well.

Will definitely be coming back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner go here quite a bit and I have always been happy with the food and service, the last time I ordered I had the chicken burger , it had almost no sauce on it and the chicken was so dry I couldn’t enjoy my meal. My partner actually felt that bad after he tried it that he gave me half of his meal. I’m sticking to the chilly scramble which is delicious and I have never been disappointed. I do like how the menu changes seasons, it gives you more options if you are someone that lives in the area and likes to go there frequently :)

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We saw this place had some really good reviews and were in the area so we thought we'd give it a shot. Really disappointing. My avocado smash thing looked good but was well under-seasoned, quite cold (assume it was meant to be cold but would have been better not literally just taken from the fridge) and soggy bread. The harissa chicken burgers could hardly be called a burger. Small sandwiches with minimal salad, dry chicken and barely any sauce. More like a snack than a meal which is frustrating that they cost $19.

Staff were nice and coffee was good but don't bother with food.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Recently went for brunch on a Sunday, was busy and lively.
I had a mango magic smoothie - delicious and great texture/thickness. And had the autumn smash (smashed ago with beetroot on pumpkin toast). Pumpkin notes are very subtle if not undetectable. Avo was very generous! And beetroot was a nice addition.

The cafe is cute and clean. And had some yummy looking baked goods too.
Also plenty of street parking nearby