“Their French Toast is Serious Innovation ”
Review of Hutch & Co

Hutch & Co
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Lilydale
Price range: USD 7 - USD 14
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

This is a super busy restaurant. The decor is contemporary, the service is fast but friendly, but their menu is seriously innovative. I had the French Toast which I can vouch is the best I have ever had. My wife had the polenta which again was seriously yummy. Even the kids ham & cheese Toast rocked.

Awesome, highly recommended.

And the coffee is great.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Went there with my family, and despite it being hard to get a table (we didn't book), it was worth the #1 rating in the area.
Fantastic fit-out of the restaurant and the food didn't disappoint. I had the Cuban sandwich, and while compared to the Cuban sandwiches I've had in the US, it didn't have much spice and was light on the coriander (I'd say it's more 'Cuban inspired' than 'true Cuban'), it was great, and the accompanying onion rings were delicious. All meals in our party get a thumbs-up.
Defiantly worth a visit!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Great breakfast, staff are excellent here and the food is fantastic on weekends best to book to avoid disappointment.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Nothing beats a afternoon cuppa after a day at the vineyards.
Although close to closing off the restaurant there was no hesitation.
Just coffees and cake. Tasty, good coffee and very quick service

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

After hearing about it through friends and family we came here for lunch and was happy with the quality of drinks and food. Will definately come again.