“Imaginative and tasty food in a warm, inviting atmosphere”
Review of Hutch & Co

Hutch & Co
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Lilydale
Price range: AU$10 - AU$20
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

I went for breakfast with my sister and a friend on a weekday. We had coffee/chai/orange juice and the chia pudding/salmon hash brown dish (which had another name)/corn and zucchini fritters.

My sister and her friend are locals here and rave about the place, and I wasn't disappointed. All of the meals, (I tried them all,) were full of flavour and the combinations were excellent.

The coffee was great, according to the coffee drinker among us, and my chai was above average. And the orange juice tasted authentic!

The two guys staffing that morning were friendly and helpful and timely with service.

On a weekday at 7am the cafe was fairly empty but I'm told on weekends it's buzzing. The buzz is well deserved.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

We love Hutch & Co.....just what Lilydale needed!

Food here is fabulous and modern - something for everyone and always something new to try.

Service is prompt but can be a little noisy on busy days but not not enough to put you off a visit.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Can't fault this place on its food! Great atmosphere great coffee only little downfall were the staff being a little over eager when clearing. It's custom to wait for a person to finish what's in their mouth and their guest to finish before taking plates. Overall I was more than impressed!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Middle of town ,great range top staff. Parking can be tricky on the Hwy,so go the high side and walk across at lights

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Great service, good food! Had brunch, eggs and bacon can't really go wrong! I would go back. Average prices , nice atmosphere