“Lovely small cafe with great food”
Review of Blue Turtle

Blue Turtle
Ranked #8 of 58 Restaurants in Lilydale
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Popped in for a quick cuppa and decided to stay for lunch. My husband had a warm chicken wrap, which looked fresh. I had a great bowl of soup which was awesome. The staff were friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Had a breakfast here recently after walking 7 kms with the dog. We had to sit outside because of the dog and it was a cold day, the staff had no hesitation in coming out and serving us even though they were only in Tshirts.
I had a beautiful omelette that was huge and definitely worth the money, my husband had porridge with spiced apple on top and he was also impressed. I would definitely recommend Blue Turtle.

1  Thank indecisive123
Reviewed 2 June 2016

The selection of food is great and at reasonable prices. You can sit outside on a sunny day and enjoy a coffee. Try your own mix of a sandwich or use the display to order.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

I visited this cafe for breakfast with a friend. It still delivers the same as when I visited for lunch months ago.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Such a great place to head to for lunch with friends, staff are friendly, food is awesome, prices are great! One main thing I love about this place is the outside eating area, or should I say 2 outside eating areas, one out the front & a private courtyard out the back.