“Nice food”

La Porchetta Lilydale
Ranked #43 of 53 Restaurants in Lilydale
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Food was nice and staff friendly. I was a little disapointed in the tiramisu as too dry and missing that special flavour which makes your mouth water. Ok for a quick meal out

There are newer reviews for La Porchetta Lilydale

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I was at my mate's house and we decided to go for a dinner on this Saturday night, it was a houseful and we were expecting a delay in our food but to our surprise, we got served in just 15 minutes. I had a lasagne and my mate had a grilled fish. I must say that was the best lasagne I've ever had. Props to the chef and the waiting staff as well for letting us have a delightful experience.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Ordered some takeaways includes pizza and Parma on the way to home from work, got in right time and food was in highstandard than my expectations. Thanks for that.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Ordered pasta by rude person told 15 to 20 mins. Got there to be told meal was not even processed. No apology nothing. Another wait of 20 mins. While other take away from different place which was on time went cold.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Had been here last night for my birthday party, thank you very much for your friendly service and the meals and dessert were excellent. The seafood platter I had was really yummy and I'll definitely come back again. Overall its worth for what we paid!!