Lowest prices for your stay
AU$125
Hotels.com
AU$122
Fully refundable before Sat, 27 Apr
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews good size one night queen bed new owners yarra valley coldstream wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2022

Stayed here as we had a wedding in Coldstream. From the outside the place looks like an old neglected motel but internal rooms have been renovated and are quite stunning. We were very happy with our room. Very comfortable bed. Very clean and presented well and all was sparking clean. We would stay again.

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 30 April 2021

Excellent service by the new owners. Extremely comfortable bed, good clean sheets and covers with a spare clean, white blanket, in the wardrobe.
Everything was sparkling clean including the glasses, which I checked expecting them to need washing.
After reading previous reviews, I was sorry to have booked here but the new owners, explained that they had worked very hard to make the venue clean and comfortable for all guests. I was pleased that we decided to stay here.

Room tip: We occupied 3 rooms on the ground floor and 2 on the upper floor. I preferred ground floor due to need to carry luggage upstairs.
1  Thank denisemL9092NA
Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

Clearly this motel is under renovation. Rooms were very clean and bed comfy. Owners very kindly let us check in early to get ready for a nearby wedding. Our family booked 6 rooms. All with no complaint.
Thanks for having us.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank sandrahA9957XR
Reviewed 26 April 2021

The staff were very pleasant and friendly. The check in process was efficient. The rooms were very clean and tidy. The price was extremely affordable. I will definitely stay again and recommend it to others.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

I chose to stay here because of the price and it was close to where I needed to go that day, but as soon as I arrived, I hated it and felt extremely uncomfortable.

It was supposed to be a newly renovated room and the online pictures made it seem nice.
There may have been updates, but it certainly wasn’t complete or done to any professional standard (see photos of holes, scuff marks, no door lock, carpet leaks etc) and I felt very unsafe straight away.

It seemed as though someone may have been living in there (or it just wasn’t cleaned)

The rooms that were taken at the hotel were housing junkies by the looks of it and there were suspicious people walking around all the time, one whom is apparently a ‘security guard’ because as the manager put it, ‘we needed to get one so people would feel safe’.

In saying that, when I left to go out, a police car turned up which is not a good look.

I didn’t have time to find another place or leave, as I had somewhere to be, but as soon as I returned later on, I packed my things and asked for a refund, to which they said they couldn’t do, but they did offer a transfer to another motel down the road, which I was grateful for.

I have plenty more photos, these are just some of the room, marks and holes.

If you don’t care about staying in a dodgy motel, then go for it, but I would never recommend anyone stay there at all.

Date of stay: December 2020