“Best Eggs Benedict”
Review of Mr Ristretto Cafe

Mr Ristretto Cafe
Ranked #14 of 58 Restaurants in Lilydale
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I have been trying Eggs Benedict breakfast in Melbourne and found this one is the best. With the Rainbow milkshake for my little girl, I truly had extra quiet time to enjoy the Eggs Benedict and the Latte!

1  Thank Quest670898

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Incredible range of coffees and thickshakes, and much more, you have to keep coming back to try them all! i've never experienced anything like this shop before, definitely a must-see and do!

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

After seeing snaps of the milk shakes yesterday posted by a friend I had to take my daughter, and 2 grandchildren and so glad we went. Rang at 12:15and told to come right in as they would be closing at 2pm.
Place was super busy when we got there . The pumpkin and feta bruschetta was delicious as were the arancini balls (3) and wedges which we all shared. The colourful latte and the milkshake stole the show . Great value for only $10 and you certainly need to share it so a great finish for a day out treat. People still streaming in At 1:30 so management made the wise decision to keep trading .i bet he was happy with the takings as much as we were happy with the service, food and value .

2  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Under renovation so couldn't tell if cafe usually nice or not. Looks half done at the moment. Tiles down, paint half done etc. service was quick though the waiter didn't even know the menu and stared at me when I said matcha latte. I eventually just had to point to him that it was on the menu (ended up being a chai with matcha sprinkled on top....not the best). My partners normal latte was very good. The eggs were perfect....so good and brought out quickly. The vibe isn't very cozy at the moment but maybe after Reno will be better. The two barista girls very nice. All was very good besides the chai matcha.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Had a simple but tasty brunch at Mr Ristretto this morning. Service was efficient and friendly.
There are a few carparks out front dedicated to Mr Ristretto customers