“Fair pub. Generous serves.”
Review of Courthouse Hotel

Courthouse Hotel
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Jamieson
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The meals were quite sizeable and tasty. Our girls had calimari and chips and fish and chips. I had a chicken Parma. My wife had a pepper squid. All were good. My wife's squid was a bit over cooked with pepper on the chips as well. The drinks menu on the table was no longer valid. Apparently in between wine menus but had not changed the table menus.... The garlic bread had cheese on it. We asked for a half sized spag Bol for one of our kids but were denied, as per the menu which clearly stated no variations were possible. I would have given this a 3 to 4. My wife says 3.... Not much needed to improve this. Bistro was half full...

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Loved the atmosphere. Limited selection for dinner, but what we all had was great tasting and decent size. Will defiantly be back for a “wood permit or 2”

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Hard to stuff up a pub menu with less than 10 mains on it... Chicken Parma was okay...ish good size but diced pizza ham instead of Parma ham was questionable. However, the "carbonara" from the specials board was terrible, the pasta was brown black colour and had a strange taste about it.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

This venue is in between average and very good, but we don't get a good option!! The meals are fairly decent, although I would have preferred 'real' ham rather than pizza ham on my Parma and maybe a little more salad. Kids meals are filling and service is super friendly. Prices are good, venue is a little dated and could do with an upgrade (especially the dining room seats), but it's what you expect from a small country pub.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Went for a drive to Jamieson for the night. Popped into pub for dinner. Great atmosphere. Generous meals. I had the gnocchi and it was beautiful. Hand made. Rustic. Will definitely be back!

1  Thank jhandfriends