“YUMMY ”

Monroe's Burgers & Beers
Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in Healesville
Price range: USD 8 - USD 14
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Monroe's Burgers & Beers is the Yarra Valley's home of gourmet burgers. We stock an extensive range of craft beer and cider sourced exclusively from local breweries. Our beef burgers are made from the finest cuts of locally sourced steak and ground fresh every morning.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited today for an easy dinner....WOW burgers were awesome and sides were to die for...Mac and cheese bites were yum.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Ordered online via the link from the website. One of the burgers I added mushrooms and left a note for no tomato relish. I phoned to check that the no tomato relish request was noted as last time we still got relish. I was told by the friendly girl that she would check to make sure we didn’t get tomato. Picked up order & get home to find no mushrooms (that I paid extra for) & a good dollop of tomato relish. Because this is a repeat occurrence I called to express my disappointment but the response was ‘what do you want me to do about it’. Not good customer service & will be voting with our feet which is unfortunate as they make an awesome burger when they get it right!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Nice selection of simple burgers, including all the classics and local beers. Didn’t come with a side of chips which you must purchase, I thought the side was a bit small unfortunately.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

With all the many different burger places this is by far my favourite. Great range of options and always doing some new exciting weekly special

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Simple food meal was good not amazing. The onion rings tasted a bit strange maybe old oil. Didn’t take too long. Toilets were gross and dangerous slippy path to get to them.