“Lovely setting and good food”
Review of Harvest

Harvest
Ranked #6 of 60 Restaurants in Healesville
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Nice atmosphere, good coffee, breakfast was good but was fairly small for the price and being the biggest breakfast on the menu.

My only other cc feedback is to maybe say you should ask customers how they like their eggs. While I’ll assume 80% of the blame for not reading the menu more carefully (sorry I was tired after driving all night), poached is about the only way I dislike eggs to be cooked. I did eat them though.

Other than that, I did like The Harvest a lot. Friendly staff. Great vibe. Lots of different places to sit both indoors and out. Good coffee and an interesting selection of cakes and sweets. Oh, and the muffin (I think it was raspberry and white choc) was the best I’ve ever had.

Thanks. I will be back.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Nice casual warm place with excellent coffee and really good food. The staff were friendly and helpful. They were happy the be flexible with the menu. The decor was earthy and there was an amazing cabinet of delicious looking sweet treats.

Date of visit: August 2018
Elise L, Manager at Harvest, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Hi Susan

Thanks for stopping by and for sharing your experience.We're so pleased you enjoyed your visit. See you again soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch and ordered spicy pumpkin soup with lentils. Super delicious. I am not a big soup fan but this was enough to convert me over.
The sourdough bread was topped with home made hummus.
It was a dish that was as good as any top restaurant- the soup was hot and tasty and I devoured it all.
We then ordered coffee - never heard of turmeric latte - it was very good. I tried the cocoa and chai - also very enjoyable with a very tasty carrot cake full of fruit.
Service was great and we were amazed to see the quality of food which clearly were prepared with care.
Highly recommended!

Date of visit: August 2018
Elise L, Manager at Harvest, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

What wonderful comments, thank you Aussiecharles!
And what an honor to have converted you with our spicy pumpkin & lentil soup!
See you again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Lovely staff, very helpful and great selection of lunchtime food. Quick service with a smile. With great outdoor seating at the back of the property.

Date of visit: July 2018
Elise L, Manager at Harvest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Thanks André! We appreciate the wonderful comments. See you again soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

My wife’s favourite cafe in Healesville. We usually get whatever salad is served. Always interesting and current. Portion sizes are typically small as you’d expect from winery cafe. Order more if you’re still hungry. It becomes pricey. Atmosphere cozy, would recommend it any day.

Date of visit: March 2018
Elise L, Manager at Harvest, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Many thanks for your review Gary, and for your lovely comments about our food and atmosphere. Looking forward to seeing you and your wife back soon.