“Quite nice”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered the specials chicken roulade with honey mustard and salt and pepper calamari. It was quite good and spicy with the mustard sauce, it had some kick in it. But it was pricey, $24.90 for two pieces of roulade. The price and portions is not proportional. The milk shake was good as it had real bananas.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

If I could give this place a 0 out of 5 I would!

We walked into this cafe & were completely ignored by the staff... as we were a big group we put our own tables together and sat down waiting patiently to be served.

Several staff walked past avoiding eye contact and cleared other tables that weren’t even occupied.

When we caught a staff members attention and asked if she could help she rolled her eyes and rudely told us she would be with us when she can as she walked past without stopping which was strange considering the cafe wasn’t even that busy!

Needless to say we got up and left, I would definitely NOT recommend this place, what I’d suggest is that they put some money into training their staff on customer service.

Absolutely disgusted!

3  Thank Lisa-Marie K
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch with a friend on Melbourne Cup day. Big disappointment! My friend, a senior, ordered the seniors meal, the battered fish for $14. The fish consisted of 5 small strips. (Photos attached). We called the waitress over as we thought the wrong meal was delivered but was told it was no mistake, that’s what you get for a seniors meal. I would find this highly embarrassing to serve anyone a meal like this. It was almost laughable. I ordered the gluten free Crispy pork belly on buttery mash with plum & red wine sauce for $24.50. Was advised by waitress prior to ordering that the gluten free version was the same as the non gluten free version. When it arrived, it looked like it was thrown on the plate & was minus the plum & red wine sauce. The pork belly wasn’t crispy & the mash certainly didn’t look buttery. Called the waitress back again. Obviously an inconvenience to her as we waited 5 min while she decided clearing the tables was a higher priority. I was then told I couldn’t have the sauce as it contained gluten after all. I stated that I wouldn’t have ordered it if I knew it didn’t come with the sauce. I advised the pork belly wasn’t crispy & the waitress replied that’s how it comes. She reluctantly offered to crisp the top up. She returned with it 10 minutes later, hurriedly dumped the plate in front of me & rushed away. The top was burnt in places yet still soft, the meat was dry and tough and the veggies were left to go cold while they heated the pork. The waitresses avoided us & didn’t return to ask if we were satisfied probably because it was obvious by the appearance of the meal that I wouldn’t be happy. Felt very ripped off when we paid & even more so when there was the additional 10% public holiday surcharge.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Morning after a family wedding, we sat down with 26 people for breakfast. They did a fabulous job of keeping track of the orders and everything came out in a timely manner. The food was very tasty.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We should have read other reviews before entering. It is overpriced, lunch selection is average, coffee is bitter - but there was plenty if room!