“Friendly, amazing food and chai, so unassuming”
Review of Wombat's Chai

Wombat's Chai
Ranked #15 of 59 Restaurants in Healesville
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Cosy, local, friendly. I'd drive to Healesville just for the vege crepes! Pot of chai as good as this doesn't go astray either.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We googled "best place to eat in Healesville." Wombat Chai came up and we were not let down. What a ripping little cafe!! Great coffee and an absolutely delicious lunch of garlic mushrooms with goats cheese and avocado. Very generous meal size. A must if you visit even for just a tea or coffee. There have a very scrumptious array of slices. We'll be back. Sooo good!

1  Thank Nachca1
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch late on a Sunday afternoon. Pleasantly surprised as we were the only ones in the place. Wow... amazing. Very quaint, the smells wafting from the kitchen convinced us that we were in the right place. We both had sensational meals and great coffee, and i should mention a piece of Fruit and Nut slice to go.. will definitely be back for more.

1  Thank Stuart B
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This cafe was recommended to us by a local and it proved to be a top recommendation. What a wonderful brunch my wife and I enjoyed here today. She was pleased with her eggs Florentine which she reports were very fresh and very tasty, with housemade hollandaise. My scrambled eggs and bacon were excellent and we both enjoyed the beautiful sourdough toast and excellent coffee. All of this while sitting outside in a garden setting with exquisite views of the Yarra Ranges.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Had read good reviews of here so decided to try this cafe as the last point of call of a girls weekend.

We were greeted in a very friendly way when we entered and easily got a table. Menu had some nice variety. Ordered food at the counter. I grabbed Eggs Florentine - poached eggs with spinach and hollandaise on sour dough plus a coffee.

Our food arrived really quickly - no more than ten minutes. My food was all really nice. My poached eggs were slightly too cooked for my liking but were still runny most of the way through the yolk. Coffee was really tasty.

The atmosphere of this little cafe was really lovely. The staff were just all so friendly and I really enjoyed the whole experience.

1  Thank ccl_1978