“Expensive and terribly cooked ”
Review of My Little Kitchen

My Little Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 53 Restaurants in Healesville
Price range: AU$12 - AU$35
Description: My Little Kitchen is a cafe like no other. Slinging Toby's Estate coffee, breakfast, brunch and lunch as well as some of The Yarra Valley's best beer and wine from our local mates. We have a heated, pet friendly, under cover courtyard and if you're really lucky you might get an indoor table near the open fire! We also offer some awesome take away options. Please be advised that due to Covid 19 we are strictly following the Victorian Government's Covid 19 guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. This means that bookings are recommend, as we have limited seating, and can be made at any time through our website.
Reviewed 4 January 2024

I booked this cafe for brunch as I heard good reviews but was very disappointed and would never return. Upon arriving we were seated in a corner looking at the walls, we waited 30mins for our food (people seated after us had food served and had finished eating before our food arrived) so it wasn’t a case of them just being busy. When our food did arrive the bread was charred to the point of tasting burnt so gave up on eating that and also the potato hash was terrible so didn’t eat that either. While the eggs and bacon were nice it was not worth the $70 price tag of breakfast for two people.

Date of visit: January 2024

Reviewed 7 November 2023

Very good breakfast menu, kid friendly, great service. I recommend 100%. Open on public holiday ! We randomly choose this cafe as it was the first open on our way ! Loved it 😊

Date of visit: October 2023
Reviewed 22 June 2023

The pop up menu was great. I had flake and broccoli salad ; both were awesome. I'm certainly going to have it again and would strongly recommend.

Date of visit: June 2023
Reviewed 19 June 2023 via mobile

Had a good brekky here. Local bacon , nice sourdough and great eggs. Coffee was great too. Didn’t find the staff overly friendly and had to wait ages for coffee and food (25 min wait to get our drinks)

Date of visit: June 2023
Reviewed 23 May 2023 via mobile

My wife and I visited Healesville on the weekend and had a wonderful experience here. The service was prompt, friendly and extremely hospitable. Coffee and Muffins were great!

Date of visit: May 2023