YEPgallery - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Yanakie Earth Pigments

I have to admit I read the reviews on TripAdvisor and I was a wee bit fascinated , so today I drove... read more

Reviewed 24 February 2019
Crystalline4u
Victoria, Australia
A real treat! World class art in the country.

Reviewed 8 July 2018
OzDesertGirl63
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

You don’t have to go to the cities to see world class art. YEPgallery will inspire, and you’ll be treated to the works of local artisans. There is more to Foster than meets the eye and YEPgallery is one of their treasures. Have fun.

Date of experience: May 2018
3  Thank OzDesertGirl63
Reviewed 1 July 2018

If you would like to take home something unique, locally made and sustainable, you are in the right place. This gallery is truly unique, I highly recommend it! Earth pigment paintings are something I have never seen before. Several local artists using the same materials express themselves in creating one of the kind artworks. This gallery is for people appreciating natural beauty, Wabi-sabi and mindful approach in decorating your home with minimalist style art. Gallery also has local woodwork, pottery and unique felted tapestries by Zetta Kanta.
Celebrated artists include owner Anne Roussac-Hoyne, award-winning pyrography extraordinaire Sue Gilford, Julie Lundgreen Coulter, Helga Binder, Gulio Marcolongo, Lucy Hersey, Lisa Barham-Lomax.

Date of experience: June 2018