All reviewsthe cafe downstairsheated floorshot tubdrying cupboardincluded breakfastbedroom apartmentduckwashing machinea fantastic place to staycomfy bedoversnow transportmodern appliancesworth every centboot roomstaff were amazingski gearoutdoor spa
Reviewed 9 October 2014

We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay the last 2 seasons. Accommodation is fresh, clean, modern & spacious. Great to return to after a day of skiing and enjoy our private spa. Good size TV in lounge & extra TV in bedroom. Kitchen well equipped. Heated floors glorious. Management always helpful and friendly. However, the couch is very uncomfortable & slippery. Our yoga mats came to the rescue & stopped us slipping off the couch. We were able to relax & enjoy our movie nights. The breakfast menu is yummy. Though more menu options including some lighter breakfast choices would be good especially when you are staying for a week or longer. You can drop your skis in next door for a wax & tune. Just a short walk to the physio/ massage to relax those tired muscles & Milch Cafe Bar to chill out. Highly recommend staying at Huski Apartments.

• Stayed: August 2014
Huski F, Manager at Huski Falls Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2014

Thank you for your feedback which we always welcome and are pleased to hear! We always want to hear your thoughts on how we can improve for the next season - Mike and Kathryn.

Reviewed 9 October 2014

A 5 star place with great accommodation and facilities. Food from the Gully restaurant was exceptional and the individually cooked breakfast was a brilliant way to start the day. Am already booked to stay next season and would definitely recommend to anyone. The location is great and easy to get anywhere in Falls Creek.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We really appreciate the positive comments and look forward to another great season in 2015! Mike and Kathryn.

Reviewed 9 October 2014

We booked a last minute short break as the snow was awesome late into the season this year. We stayed in apartment 203, a 1 bedroom apartment with a spa on the balcony it was perfect! The appartment had everything, and I mean everything! You could comfortably stay for a short time or a longer stay if you wanted, there's cooking facilities, dishwasher, washing machine, heated floor, full size fridge and all the crockery you'll ever need! Location is spot on, a short walk the Falls Creek Hotel for Harvey hour on a Thursday and a stroll down the hill to the Falls Express Quad Chair. The food at The Gully Bar & Restaurant by Three Blue Ducks is yum, the lamb shanks were exceptional. Breakfast was also a highlight and surprisingly substantional for a 'freebie'. Tip: staying at Husky gives you perks on the mountain, just mention you're a guest at Husky and you'll get free 'Ski Valet' and discounted ski hire at Central Snowsports.
We'll be back : )

Room Tip: 203 is a 1 bedroom appartment with a spa on the balcony. It's on the second floor at the front of the hotel with a brilliant view.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the lovely review and we will see you next year! Mike & Kathryn.

Reviewed 8 October 2014

Our family have stayed a few times at Huski now. Very friendly manager (Mike) always helpful and smiling and first class apartment. This time we travelled with a large group of family and friends (17) and everyone was very happy with Huski. We'll be back for sure

• Stayed: August 2014

Thanks for the review and we look forward to welcoming your group back in years to come!! Mike & Kathryn.

Reviewed 21 September 2014

I paid with my credit card online when I booked direct on their website for a 2 night stay. We had a good time as the location is convenient and the place is clean.

On returning home to Singapore and when my credit card bill came, besides my payment of AUD642.60 for the 2 night stay, there was an unauthorized deduction of AUD899.64 but the amount was also being credited back into my account. Still there was a shortfall of S$57.87 maybe due to exchange rate. I filed a dispute claim with my bank and to this day, my bank called me that they have not heard from Huski despite several attempts to contact them. If someone has made a mistake from Huski, admit it and rectify it instead of keeping silent and sit on it. They made an unauthorized transaction on my card!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Leephio
Huski F, Manager at Huski Falls Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2014

I did accidentally charge the wrong amount to this guests credit card and was unaware that it was an international card and would be subject to exchange rates. Unfortunately neither the bank or the guest had contacted me to inform me of this.
Upon reading this review I contacted the guest direct and have since refunded the shortfall.
On a positive, Huski is located in the heart of the village and we are glad that you found the room clean which is very important to us! Thanks for your review, Mike & Kathryn.