“Breakfast ”

Hillbilly's Cabin Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 125 Restaurants in Morristown
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

You can never have a place that has breakfasts all day that is this good , but so how Hillbilly's does!
Sugar cured ham is the very best!
They always cook eggs just right
And of course grits are perfection!
Hubby has to have his biscuits and gravy that he love.
Home fries with added onions one of my fave.
Service is get and alway your cup is full

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Good country breakfast...great pancakes...more rustic environment...like it! Friendly staff. (I do like white gravy with my biscuits though.)

1  Thank HB2KnoxvilleTN
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Having to be NPO for tests my husband still wanted breakfast at 1 pm and what better place
Sugar cured ham eggs home fries and biscuits with gravy were his favorite!
My favorite was veggies,
Greens,okra,mashed potatoes, and green beans with corn muffins!

Best family style home cooking around

1  Thank Mary C
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Marinated cucumber salad...FANTASTIC!

Reuben sandwich with the best of all the elements toasted together in one spectacular sandwich!

Fish tacos? I'm allergic but hear how AMAZING they are from those making yummy sounds all around me.

Still looking for the standards on which Hillbilly Cabin built their reputation? They are there, but try some of the fabulous new items as well!

1  Thank RunnerGirl28115
Reviewed 28 October 2016

My first visit and very disappointed. Service was good...salad was large and good but my pork chop was so salty that I only ate about a third of it. My pork chop didn't look like or taste like a pork chop!! Baked potato was slightly under cooked and just warm...not hot.

1  Thank CRLoveToTravel