“Pork Chop Was So Salty I Couldn't Eat It”

Hillbilly's Cabin Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 124 Restaurants in Morristown
Reviewed 28 October 2016

My first visit and very disappointed. Service was good...salad was large and good but my pork chop was so salty that I only ate about a third of it. My pork chop didn't look like or taste like a pork chop!! Baked potato was slightly under cooked and just warm...not hot.

1  Thank CRLoveToTravel

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Haven't ever had a bad meal from here. A lot of locals eat here, wide variety menu and daily specials. Reasonable price throughout the menu. Service with a smile. Causal dress. Kids and family welcome! They will accommodate to the size of your party.

2  Thank kimsipe
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Restaurant serves home style food. Service is always great. Nice variety of food. The prices are a good value. I like the hot roast beef sandwich plate. Breakfast pretty basic offerings. I have never had a bad meal here and service is fast.

2  Thank Ruth Y
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

We ate here while on vacation. The food was just OK. I had grilled Chicken, and I swear it was made of rubber. My dad had the liver and onions and really liked them. I doubt I will return.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We had some breakfast and some lunch and all were really good. The chicken and dumplings were great and the mushroom and Swiss burger delish.