“Better than expected ”

Asuka's Buffet
Ranked #65 of 134 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I must say I'm very pleased to have finally made it here to eat. It was very clean, quiet and the staff was very nice. My family and i love eating Chinese type foods and we were getting burned out of Golden Dragon and others around town so we decided to give Asuka a try and I'm glad we did. There was a large fresh selection of food on the buffets. Plus they have a Sushi bar and Hibachi bar.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I've been here quite a few times, and the food has been very good on my visits. I like the selection and taste of the food, and their rice is much better than other Chinese restaurants in the area. Golden Dragon is another Chinese buffet I have been to as well, and it is nowhere close to the quality of Asuka. Their grill is pretty good too. The service has always been very good, and the lunch price is very reasonable. I will continue returning to Asuka when I'm craving good Chinese.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

A very clean and nice buffet! Great sushi and hibachi served fresh and made to order....soups were flavorful and all the foods that make Asian cuisine infamous! Highly recommend if in the Morristown area.....good food and prompt friendly service!!!!

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

I stopped here for lunch with a coworker. We we surprised how big it was inside.

They sat us at a table and took our drink orders before we explored the food offerings.

They had a wide assortment of various dishes along with a sushi bar and an hibachi grill.

We were happy with our choices. Nothing special, but everything seemed freshly made.

Lunch price was $7.29 per person.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Just another Chinese buffet. Nothing special. Service was good. Food was ok but not that great. Hibachi was ok, that seemed to be the best part. We were very disappointed.

1  Thank Darka99