“Safari”

Briarwood Ranch Safari Park
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Morristown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Briarwood Ranch is an Auto Safari Park offering a scenic, four-mile safari through beautiful hills and pasture lands where you will experience animals from six continents. You can take your time studying their behavior from the safety of your own car and take lots of photographs. The park also offers tractor pulled wagon rides, a store, restrooms, a picnic area, and a petting zoo. With all this, you have a great location for a birthday party or family reunion. Our wagon rides are by appointment only.
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This was the second time that I had been there. I enjoyed it both times. The first time I drove thru the park. The second time I decided to go on the wagon. I take alot of photos so this was better for me. Everyone there was very nice and helpful.

All reviews
"petting zoo"
in 10 reviews
"wagon ride"
in 6 reviews
"any age"
in 4 reviews
"wide variety of animals"
"east tn"
"species"
"camera"
"emu"

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Found Briarwood Safari by accident while driving around on vacation and I must say it turned out to be the most memorable part of our vacation! Seniors to small children in our group all agreed it was well worth the stop. The staff was super friendly and we look forward to our next trip!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

This trip was my third time back to Briarwood. The first two times, I drove through, which was great, and lots of fun, you can take your time with feeding the animals, go around as many times as you want. You actually see more animals the second time around that you may not have seen the first time! This trip we opted for the wagon ride & I'm so glad we did! It was so enjoyable. The animals flocked to the wagon, the gentleman driving the tractor shared all sorts of information, and gave us plenty of time to take photos. This was without a doubt one of the highlights of our trip to Tennessee!!! Make the drive to Briarwood---you won't regret it!!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Great trip, friendly staff! Lots of great animals to check out, even the deer will come right up to you. Bison, elk, donkeys, ostrich - Watch out for the pushy llamas!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Our family has been here for the last two years on our family vacation. All 9 of us love this safari! Both times we rode in the wagon to experience the "up close" experience with the animals. They are all very well taken care of. The family that runs this safari is very nice! The animals will come right up to you and follow you throughout the park keeping you entertained the entire time. It is definitely worth the drive! Wonderful experience for any age.