“Great cafe !!”

Zest Cafe Bar Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Emerald
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Cuisines: Australian
Description: Zest is a vibrant new cafe in the beautiful hills of Emerald, Victoria. Combining a modern and industrial design, Zest offers a warm, relaxed atmosphere. We offer an extensive all-day breakfast menu, as well as lunch items with a large variety of cakes.
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We return to this friendly local cafe again and again........always reliable for delicious food and great coffees and good selection of fresh juices. Staff are very efficient and friendly - always have a smile . Highly recommended !!!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Visited for lunch, good choice of light meals, Light airy spacious room, good value for money fresh food. Visiting from interstate and would not hesitate to have lunch here again.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I eat lunch here regularly. The service is good, but the menu is a bit boring, standard cafe fare really. However, the food is always good if perhaps a little overpriced.
For some reason this cafe lacks any kind of ambience, the decor is fine but something is lacking. I will continue to dine here but it would be nice if the menu and "vibe" were a little less boring. So good service and nice food, but nothing exciting either.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Had an impromptu early lunch here on a cold winters day in June. Prompt service and absolutely delicious food. I ordered the Mushroom Bruschetta and it was seriously delicious. The house-made fetta took this meal to another level. Will definitely order this again.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Family members this is there local place to eat
Its spaced out not Jammed in at all staff were very friendly,Menus were ok we went for a late breakfast.
I enjoyed big breakfast and as I do not eat mushrooms I was able to swap them no problem.
As we sat drinks orders were taken and arrived in good time our food orders as store was busy I was surprised but arrived in good time as well I enjoy the meal cooked well.
The only small point I would make I ordered a white tea come in a cup( no mugs were offered they don't do them )
But the small teapot they offer do only get you 3/4 just of a cup no hot water was served just a small point
Over all price wise was happy service was very good and friendly nice place to eat