“extensive choice & feast for the eyes!”

Emerald Village Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Emerald
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Went here to grab a takeaway coffee, ended up sitting down to enjoy it as well as croissant. Coffee was great as was croissant.
What also impressed us was the extensive display of cakes, biscuits, quiches and cheesecakes. Small servings as well as whole to take home to share - which is what we did, bought a quiche and cheesecake to share with family and both were delicious.
Also available was the usual pies etc, and also a salad/ sandwich bar which also looked yummy.
As l don't live too far away, l will be back very soon!

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

It's been a while since we visited Emerald, but last week we decided to go to the park and have some breakfast in Emerald as well. The only place that was open on Monday was the Emerald Village Bakery cafe. The decor was quite nice for a bakery cafe, but the food was not too great. Very greasy and the cause of some indigestion for both of us. The coffees were fine, but again not great. We were disappointed and will probably not go there again for breakfast. The various offerings for lunch looked a bit better as there were some nice salads, etc. A bit average.....

1  Thank Neldekker
Reviewed 1 May 2016

I was visiting Australia from the UK and my family (who live in Warragul) brought me here for a lunchtime visit as we were passing through. The food was absolutely delicious, and the displays of cakes & pastries were also a delight to the eye! I enjoyed a spinach & ricotta bake, followed by an enormous vanilla slice (shared this with my husband due to the size of it!). We also bought some Nutella donuts to take away. It is a shame we don't have a similar bakery in town now that I am back home in the UK :-( Sigh...!

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

While staying with family recently, I visited this bakery many times. Wonderful display and choice of yummy food/cakes and most delicious apple pie also great place to pop in for coffee. This will be my first stop when I return next year..☕ Puffing Billy stops here, short walk to the cafe..

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Food is ok - but ffs get your act together with service! So slow! Won't be getting coffee there in the mornings. Cakes are expensive too.

1  Thank Debbie B