“Another excellent JJs pizza”
Review of JJ's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
JJ's Pizza
Ranked #36 of 90 Restaurants in Croydon
Reviewed 14 April 2017

My son and I purchased 2 family sized pizza's from JJs, and they were both fantastic, I ordered a seafood, while my son ordered a pizza with the lot, they were both thick and juicy and delicious 10/10

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Great pizza, yummy hot jam doughnuts. Good meal deals. Delivery can take a while during peak times but other times it's amazingly fast.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

We ordered pizza here last Saturday and were impressed by the taste and quality, the toppings were plentiful and the flavours were excellent, Try the gourmet pizzas they are worth the extra.

Reviewed 18 March 2016

I purchased a pizza from JJs last night (17/3/16) and asked for a thick base, but only received a thin base, and the seafood topping was a bit bland and tasteless, I also asked for anchovies, which I didn't get, maybe the cook was having a bad night

Reviewed 18 February 2016

not sure what has happened but the last few times we have been here the meals have not seemed as good as we have had in the past