“Always a good feast at Bubba's”
Review of Bubba Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bubba Pizza
Ranked #69 of 90 Restaurants in Croydon
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Good service, nice menu and reasonable prices for everyone, I will be back whenever i am in Croydon...

There are newer reviews for Bubba Pizza

Reviewed 2 November 2016

I've ordered Bubba's a few times being the local pizza place. Online ordering is simply and the quality of pizzas is great; the direct customer service is very poor.
We had placed an order which took over an hour for us to receive (understanding it was a busy night for them); when the food was delivered they were missing 1 of the (only) 5 things in total we ordered. The delivery man gave his apologies and said he'd return with the missing portion.
1 hour went by so we called; the employee who answered was as good as useless. He said many times, I'm not sure what you want me to do. After asking if there was someone else to speak with, he said our manager was too busy and finished with, I'm still not sure what you want me to do. Hadn't offered any reconciliation.
Finally the manager (after being passed to another employee first, with no help) said, I'm sorry we are too busy to re deliver the portion of order you missed. After some debate, he finished with, you MAY receive it within a few hours and he hung up.
Very poor service!!!

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Fantastic food,friendly service thoroughly recommend.
Pizza came piping hot,plenty of toppings,fast service great atmosphere

Reviewed 10 October 2015

I recently purchased some pizza'a from this shop, they were very tasty and lovely and hot, especially the seafood pizza, I would go there again

Reviewed 11 January 2015

After having tried many different takeaway Pizza places in Croydon and the surrounding area, I have kept coming back to Bubba's.
It is great value, plenty of toppings without being to much, with flavour, taste and quality never letting me down.
My favorite is a half Bubba Special and half Mexican (which can be hot, but sensational if you like spice).
Friday night pizza's will always be a pick up order from Bubba's.