“Great for that quick lunch”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #68 of 100 Restaurants in Croydon
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Great!.... Clean and good staff. Meal was up to standard, it was handy to where I was to stay. It was easy to find and get to,as are all Macca's

1  Thank Carole S

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I am a fan of the Big Mac, and this place served what will be until my dying day the best Big Mac ever consumed or created in the history of mankind. Any presentation of the Big Mac no matter how audacious, whether Gordan Ramsay or Heston Blumenfeld tried to match it on the Food Network, no one could remake that Big Mac the way I enjoyed it...no one! It has been three years since I had it and I am still thinking about it.

1  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 3 May 2017

While other MacDonalds in the area are tightening up on things like the size of your free coffee as well as hiking prices to the upper limits, this place is still super friendly and looks after regular customers well. Still get my normal large coffee as a "freebie" and prices seem to be mid range.

1  Thank Neil T
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

We ordered a chicken crispy/crunchy burger.Mayo used was sour..felt like it was not fresh. This is the first bad experience with McDonald's.

Chicken nuggets were good.

Kid's play area is decent. Best suitable for kids under 7-8years.

1  Thank SANDEEPREDDYTALLA
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Wow, worst display of service from McDonalds I've seen in years.
No one would take our order, when some one eventually did, it was a pain, we had to explain our order as we worked here as he had idea.
Food came unwrapped chucked in a bag and coffee in take away paper cups when we were dinning in. Utter Crap