“Group outing”

Add it.
Natalia's Bistro
Ranked #41 of 100 Restaurants in Croydon
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I organised dinner here for 23 people. The staff were very friendly, the food good with very large serves. I have eaten here several times and it is always noisy. We were near the door and had to endure frequent blasts of cold air. Plenty of well lit parking is available in front.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

We came here for tea with a limited time frame and received excellent service and great food. They couldn't have been more helpful and we received meals very quickly so weren't rushed and had plenty of time to enjoy our lovely meals. Will be back.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Natalia's is a great place to eat. The staff are friendly and the service good. The food never disappoints with a great range of options. Has a real family friendly feel to it.
One of our favorite restaurants.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

This is a bistro. It is not a fine dining restaurant by any means whatsoever, although the prices suggest otherwise.
The waiting staff were slow to non-existent. 20 minutes to place a drink order after entering with no follow up during the night.
The worst thing though is that this place is LOUD. There is nothing that absorbs sound at all.. If you enjoy shouting at your fellow diners in order to be heard, then this is the place for you. Note: The noise is not due to background music, as there is none.
The food? Pizza - OK, Salad - OK, Pasta - Chewy, Osso Bucco - Good.
Have been here 3 times over the years. There will not be a 4th time.

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Wow, was told this place did good pizzas. Obviously my mate was having a laugh because they were terrible. After digging through a few kilos of salt I found my way to a very average/expensive pizza. Do yourself a favor and go next door for a feed. I liked the bit when I walked out the door.

1  Thank Dan696969