“Lunch with the kids”

Ranked #61 of 93 Restaurants in Croydon
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Went on the school holidays for lunch with the kids. Everybody was really happy with their order, chef was happy to make an adjustment to one of the pizzas. Very generous serves all round especially the ice cream. Great prices too.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We came here for dinner and I was not impressed. After visiting Sofias in Camberwell and having an excellent experience I had hoped the Croydon restaurant would be good also... I was wrong.
Despite having a mostly empty restaurant we were told we couldn't have a table close to the play room as they don't do table service on those tables, no idea why they would make such a stupid rule but anyway that meant all the guests were crammed together and the rest of the restaurant stayed empty.
Kids meals include soft drink- we asked if the drinks could be juice instead and were told yes but not told they were going to charge us extra (for crappy pop top juices). Meals were decent size but unappealing and tasteless compared to the Camberwell restaurants food. They also charge a fee for credit card payments but didn't mention this when I paid until after my payment went through. Left feeling unimpressed, can't imagine we will be back.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

We had fish of the day and the chicken parma, both with salad... delicious and reasonable price. We followed off with a delicious dessert. Mary is a friendly and helpful host as always!

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Its serves nice pizza... the place is always damn noisy though and i do mean NOISY...so not suitable for a quiet dinner...
Waitresses okay but some need training!!

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Staff were great. Meals were average. I had tortelini and the pasta tasted over cooked soggy and watery. They seem to choose quantity over quality as you get a big serve. My partner had garlic prawns pretty plane tasting nothing to write home about. Over all a average experience