“Good family restaurant”

Ranked #46 of 90 Restaurants in Croydon
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2015

I have been here many times because I love the Fettuccine Carbonara! They offer take away and dine in. Overall the staff are friendly, but last time we went, the owner was in a bad mood. Whenever we have visited, there have never been any complaints about the food from anyone. There is also a play area for kids. I will continue to return to the restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Sofia's Pizza House

Reviewed 15 October 2015

I had dinner together with my husband at Sofia's. The first time in 201 I was here it was very good. This time it was excellent! The food was excellent and too much to eat all. This is not a problem because you can ask for containers to take the food home. The wine was also very good. The staff was very polite. The restaurant is a nice place to go with children because there is a playground inside. I recommend this restaurant!!! Hopefully soon back there to have a dinner with my husband, family or friends.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

Went for my son's 18th birthday and had a blast. The staff are so friendly and welcoming. The choice of food was amazing and there should be something to please even the fussiest of eaters. With very generous portions we could try each others dishes and even took home some of the left over pizza's. Loved that you could buy jugs of soft drink. We only had one mix up and it was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Thanks to all the staff who worked hard on a busy night to make it special. My son loves your restaurant and I can see why as its a great place to take families with a great play area for the smaller kids.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

We regularly attend Sofia's and are usually very happy with the service and the meals. The atmosphere is also better than other local restaurant's.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

large meals & great value for money. fast service but try to rush you through your meal. Gelati is big serve & cheap