“Good service. Quick and efficient”
Review of The Full Pantry

The Full Pantry
Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in Croydon
Reviewed 16 September 2023

Had the most delicious home made blueberry muffin in my life here. The scrambled eggs were nice too but I can’t get I we how nice the muffin was! I would definitely go back just for one of those muffins.

Date of visit: September 2023

Reviewed 24 June 2023 via mobile

Fancy a quick bite and coffee on the run, forget Maccas pull into The Full Pantry. I just had the most delicious ham and cheese croissant with beautiful REAL thick slices of ham and melted cheese inside. I can’t tell you how good it was! The coffee is very yummy too and the staff efficient and friendly- what’s not to love?

Date of visit: June 2023
Reviewed 8 October 2022

Very friendly and efficient service with nice decor but the big shout-out is to the chefs the meals we had were delicious and highly recommended

Date of visit: October 2022
Reviewed 14 July 2021

meals are nice but staff are so pretentious, it's a cafe people, not a 5 star restaurant, think they may need more fibre in their diet.

Date of visit: July 2021
3  Thank Milligate
Reviewed 18 April 2021

A friend and I had lunch her the other day.
I chose the pumpkin bowl. It was a warm salad with quinoa, Pepitas toasted almonds, pomegranate, a wedge of roasted pumpkin, roasted cauliflower. It was simply the nicest lunch out I have had in a long time.
My friend had the chicken burger with sweet potato chips,she enjoyed it immensely. Will be happy to lunch here again soon.

Date of visit: April 2021