“Awesome spot in the middle of nowhere ”
Review of The Volt

The Volt
Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in Cranbourne
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been a few times now, and the food is fantastic, service is friendly and quick and the prices aren’t too bad.

The menu has some good options from your basic to a little fancy, belittled each dish I’ve tasted has been exceptional presented.

The only negative really is that it’s a bit small, the fact it’s just outside Cranbourne is a good point since it means it’s not fully booked.

Give it a go and you won’t be disappointed l, highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

So glad we looked this place up and gave it a try!
Sterling service the second we walked in, super friendly and on the ball.
We waited a bit for food to be served but we were communicated with to let us know what the hold up was and that we hadn’t been forgotten.
Food was top notch! So worth the wait, vibrant flavours, freshly made in house, great portions, great presentation.
Great place, high caliber cafe which is desperately needed in Cranbourne.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Took a friend who was having a difficult time, to the Volt for lunch Whilst the Volt was very noisy (a problem at most restaurants now) the food was excellent, innovative and tasty. The staff were terrific and made a special effort with my friend when they realized she was not too well. Set in a fairly new housing estate bounded by a wetlands it was a bit of a find. Just wish an architect could solve the problem of noisy restaurants!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Fantastic service and the best food in my local area, no the best brunch food I have ever had. The regular menu is amazing so hard to choose, french toast, omg, potato and leek croquets with poached egg and bacon, or one of the daily specials.

And the soy Prana Chai Thank you it is the best.

Oh and the service I know I started with it but also need to end with it as it is so refreshing to have such welcoming staff

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Been here three times now for breakfast and I can't fault it. Good coffee .... the food is served gorgeously and it's delightfully delicious. It has a mix of people from toddlers to pensioners....... you will spend about 25 each but I always leave satisfied..... they get five stars for presentation !