Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Margaret S
Sale, Australia

Excellent venue

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Apr 2024
Avani residences are roomy and very well setup. Fantastic location for access to hospitals. Staff are helpful, courteous and professional. Will definitely return.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 1 May 2024
Dear Margaret,
I am so pleased to hear that Avani Box Hill Residences suited yours needs with our central location, close to the Box Hill hospital and that our team were courteous and professional. We all look forward to welcoming you back next time!

Regards, Anthony.
0.4 km from Avani Melbourne Box Hill Residences
0.2 km from Avani Melbourne Box Hill Residences
1.1 km from Avani Melbourne Box Hill Residences
View more hotels in Box Hill
All reviews infinity pool city skyline floor apartment great outlook shopping centre washing machine and dryer nice kitchen check in was smooth great room awesome staff the general manager great apartments secure underground parking well equipped gym fully equipped kitchen per day lady at reception
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2024

The staff at Avani were amazing and so helpful to make my stay a pleasant one while I visited my husband in Epworth hospital for 5 weeks

Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Anthony N, General Manager at Avani Melbourne Box Hill Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2024

Thank you for your review! Our team will be so happy to hear your kind words and I am so pleased that they made your stay extra special.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Avani. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards,

Anthony

Reviewed 22 April 2024

Friendly customer service. Clean bright room with great views. Rooftop spa a must. Very pleasant 2 day stay

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Anthony N, General Manager at Avani Melbourne Box Hill Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2024

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time staying at Avani Melbourne Box Hill Residences and that you had the chance to experience our stunning rooftop facilities! I will share your comments with the rest of our team and we all look forward to welcoming you back again.

Regards, Anthony

Reviewed 30 March 2024

Great location, lovely staff. Hotel itself is great. Room was not cleaned well, kitchen/bathroom, pots and pans were filthy. View was great and location is close to heaps of food and shops, close to major roads which was handy.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Anthony N, General Manager at Avani Melbourne Box Hill Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay at Avani Box Hill Residences.
Please accept my sincere apologies that the room was not cleaned up to our usual high standards. Your feedback will be shared with our housekeeping team so that we can rectify the areas you mentioned moving forward.
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay including our location and friendly team. We look forward to welcoming you back next time.

Reviewed 26 March 2024

I would like to thank the staff, particularly Cecilia, for a wonderful stay at Avani Melbourne Box Hill. I had a room on the 15th floor facing the Box Hill Gardens, with 180° views across to Doncaster; very pretty lights at night. I was travelling solo. The suite had everything I needed and more: very comfortable; loved the bathroom (with Euro laundry), bedroom, kitchen (with all the crockery, cutlery, glasses, cooking equipment anyone would need to self-cater) and lounge/dining; plus it had a small study, with desk and chair. It had a good sized balcony, where I enjoyed sitting to read with a coffee, in between visits to family and friends. I checked out the rooftop infinity pool, regretting not bringing my swimmers, but then, the weather wasn't hot enough while I was there. The gym looked impressive. I liked that Nelsons was next door – great coffee there. It was a short stroll to Box Hill Gardens, as well as the shopping, restaurants and train station; the Box Hill RSL was almost next door. Lots of options for dining out, or in your room, if that's your preference. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. And I loved that I could book a car park in the basement during my stay, as parking is at a premium in Box Hill.

Date of stay: March 2024
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Anthony N, General Manager at Avani Melbourne Box Hill Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2024

Dear Pier,
I am so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay at Avani Box Hill Residences. We appreciate your detailed review which mentions many great points about our rooms, facilities and location. I'm sure it will also help other prospective travellers when they are choosing where to stay.

I will be sure to share your feedback with our team, including Cecilia whom you mentioned. We always strive to create a welcoming experience for our guests so our team will be very happy to hear your feedback.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Regards, Anthony.

Reviewed 18 February 2024

Staff professional, helpful, approachable, and efficient. Able to park car underground and a very short walk to Boxhill Hospital. RSL literally two doors down if you don't want hospital food, Uber eats or menulog. I suggest you don't get room service from the RSl, probably better if you go there to dine.

Date of stay: February 2024
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Anthony N, General Manager at Avani Melbourne Box Hill Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2024

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Avani Box Hill Residences. I am so pleased to hear that our team were helpful and approachable as we always strive to provide a warm welcome and assist our guests wherever possible. It is also great to know that you found our location convenient within walking distance to the hospital and many dining options nearby. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.