“Beautiful food, beautiful venue.”

Baby Black Espresso Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I'd go so far as to say beautiful staff too. They are all so welcoming and friendly.

I've only been to Baby Black for breakfasts/lunch, but in my two visits to Bacchus in the past 8 months, I've been back three times (and not for lack of options).

I cannot fault the food, tea or service at all. Of course I'll be back on my next visit... I'm just not sure when that will be.

Hopefully I can get there one time when there's live music.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Always a favourite when I visit the Marsh - from breakfast to lunch or coffee and cake
Well priced friendly - a great local businesses that never fails

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Met a friend for lunch, but on a very warm day, all inside tables were taken by 11:45. The outside courtyard was cool and shady and very relaxing. The Baby Black reputation for amazing coffee is real! My long black was smooth and flavoursome without any bitter aftertaste. We ordered a vegan focaccia and a turkey focaccia. They were both lightly toasted and very tasty. We enjoyed staying on for a chat, and were made to feel welcome by staff who offered water. We'll be back to this beautiful little oasis in 'The Marsh'.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Always a great fed, amazing coffee, beautiful staff and cozy converted cottage vibe.
Love this place, I’m a regular.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Every seat inside was taken, so we ate in the courtyard, which was very pleasant. The coffees were excellent, the mains very good and generous portions, and dessert (pear and cinnamon cake) top quality. The service was friendly and reasonably efficient given the tight quarters and the full house. Would definitely return.