“Birthday meal ”

Ranked #34 of 192 Restaurants in Woollahra
Neighbourhood: Paddington
Neighbourhood: Paddington
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Fabulous location and atmosphere - such stylish service from the maître d we thought we would order a wide range of dishes. Entres
superb the soufflé light and rich at the same time. Great atmosphere enjoyed by a table of 5.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Went here tonight (a Tuesday) with my family. The food and service were both excellent: the confit went beautifully with the accompanying cornichons and bread; the fillet steak was done as well as anywhere in this city. My dining partners had the souffle and salmon and both were very well received. The service was the correct side of attentive and the ambience perfect. Looking forward to coming again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Dinner tonight - simple menu but all delicious, good supply of teas, BYO and nice jazz background music, with good service. This is also a place where you can talk. There is an upstairs room for bigger groups. We will return.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

the St Claude’s is very good, we started with some cocktails for me is alway a negroni as Im in the search for the best and this one was not to bad..., with some Iggy’s bread one of the best breads of the city, we moved into the soufflé and that was really really nice, as main we had the duck confit and again crispy and delicious and a cream caramel to finish.. I can come back and have all this again...

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

When I booked this I had read a review that said the gruyere cheese soufflé, so I was really looking forward to it and I can honestly say I wasn’t disappointed. I was easily the best I have ever eaten.
The service was excellent, atmosphere was lovely and the food amazing I can highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great dining experience.