Sydney By Seaplane - Private Tours
Review Highlights
Fantastic!!

Rang Steve yesterday to arrange a lunch trip for our 20th anniversary. He was booked out but... read more

Reviewed 29 September 2018
Erika S
via mobile
Wonderful Way To See The World's Most Beautiful Harbour

A funny little boat trip from Rose Bay out to the aircraft floating at a remote mooring was the... read more

Reviewed 22 August 2018
EGTESkyGod
Sydney, Australia

All reviews palm beach pilot steve northern beaches cottage point opera house scenic flight harbour bridge an amazing experience bucket list wonderful flight an absolute felt completely safe recommend this trip highly recommend this company points of interest return flight friendly manner
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Our pilot Steve was excellent. We flew on a beautiful summer day to Cottage Point Inn and had a 5 star lunch and celebrated Valentines Day and then Steve picked us up and we flew over Sydney harbor and saw everything. I thought I booked a private trip but we did have other passengers on the plane. It did not take away from our experience though. I felt very safe and quite joyful during the whole day. Its expensive, but really, this is a once in a lifetime treat and well worth the cost!!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Aboslutely amazing flight iver Sydney. Steve was amazing. Super lovely guy. I am not a fan of flying but i did not feel scared at all. The view is breathtaking. Everyone should do this of they can.

Date of experience: February 2018
SydneyBySeaplane, Owner at Sydney By Seaplane - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you for your kind words, Mr Baxter. Indeed, it is a great way to see the sights of Sydney and I am glad you enjoyed your flight.
Kind regards, Steve.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Our son bought us this flight & lunch for our 60th birthdays - it was awesome! The plane and pilot were incredible and our lunch at Jonah’s was world class. This was the highlight of our ‘trip of a life time’ and the best way to see Sydney and surrounding environments.

Date of experience: January 2018
SydneyBySeaplane, Owner at Sydney By Seaplane - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Hi Jayne,
We love providing a service that people consider to be "a trip of a lifetime!".
It was lovely to meet you both and appreciate your review.
Kind regards,
Steve (your Pilot).

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Sydney by Seaplane are a family owned business, they love their plane and it shows.
I booked a one way flight from Barrenjoey to cottage point at a time outside of normal hours but was completely accomadated looked after.
It was my wedding day
The amazing pilot Steve (their ONLY pilot) helped me into the seaplane in my oversized wedding dress, followed by my 90year old grandfather, and we began our journey. My wedding party was running late to cottage point so I was taken on a scenic flight downtown coast towards Sydney then back up over the national park. It brings out so many good emotions seeing Sydney from above, I almost forgot I was getting married... As we approached cottage point inn, Steve did fly over so I could see my guests waiting And they could see me land. He pulled up to my guests so elegantly then helped me out slowly and waited til I'd walked down the isle. Such an amazing experience. I highly recommend this company. I will 100% be flying with them again.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Emmajanesydney
SydneyBySeaplane, Owner at Sydney By Seaplane - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Hi Emma,
It was great to have you on board and be part of your special day. Thank you for kind words and for taking the time to write your review. Looking forward to seeing you again next time you fly.
All of us at Sydney by Seaplane wish you both the very best.
Steve

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from the most awesome flight with Steve in his beautiful seaplane. I’m not sure who was more excited, my husband or my sons aged 8 & 5!! We flew down the coast to see Bondi Beach and then circled the harbour taking in the most stunning views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. During the flight Steve gave us a commentary of what was below. Throughout the whole experience we were looked after and felt completely safe. I would recommend this trip to anyone coming to Sydney as there is nothing quite like taking off from the water to see this glorious city from the air.

Date of experience: January 2018