“Great Photoshooting tour”

Our Best Hidden Harbour Beaches Tour
Ranked #5 of 14 things to do in Rose Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Exclusive East Tours is a private, small tour company for a maximum of 3 guests for total comfort , and can take 4 but would use the middle seat of car (fine for a child) Meeting point is at the Rose Bay Ferry wharf or by other arrangement. We spend up to 3 hours exploring the beauty of Sydney's Eastern suburbs and highlighting important geographical and historical sights and sites. If you wish to have a swim, bring bathers and I will provide a towel. We'll drive through some of Sydney’s affluent real estate en route. My love and enthusiasm for Sydney inspired me to launch my own company, Exclusive East Tours. It is my aim to show those visiting Sydney's East, the coolest hangouts loved and frequented by locals and connect you to my city. I'm looking forward to meeting you and hope you have fun and really enjoy what is enthusiastically on offer . "Let's live like a local” "We go where the buses don't go". Can arrange translator as extra expense
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We‘ve made a photo shooting tour with Jenny and her son. We startetd at Rose bay for some nice shots and then had a great picknick organized with a fantatic first row view on downtown Sydney. Afterwards she showed us several great spots and gave us Sydney insider information. We‘ve spend a fantastic day with her and can definetly recommend Exclusive East Tours.

Date of experience: December 2018
in 2 reviews
"sydney"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

We got a recommendation about this private tour. As first timers to Sydney we booked it. It was a fun tour. Jenny is very friendly, she drove us through all the beautiful beaches and also walked us through some. It was really a great experience, we loved it and recommend it with all our hearts.

Date of experience: November 2018
JENNIFER S, Owner at Exclusive East Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2018

Toda Raba loved meeting you both !! until next time!! enjoy Tasmania too

Reviewed 30 October 2018

I was in Sydney on my own and wanted to do a private tour or be part of a small group. Everything was perfect? Jenny is the best tour guide you can ask for - helpful, considerate and knowledgeable. I saw the most beautiful beaches and enjoyed the walking. I will make use of her services again in future.

Date of experience: October 2018

Was fabulous to meet you
Stay well and enjoy the rest of Oz

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We recently asked Jenny at Exclusive East Tours to do a variation and visit the northern Sydney beaches. We had a wonderful day and Jenny was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

Date of experience: September 2018
JENNIFER S, Owner at Exclusive East Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

I too so enjoyed our day trip to the Northen beaches . Thanks for choosing Exclusuve East !! Best wishes Jenny