Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Best tour of Sydney's Eastern suburbs

My wife Deborah and I have been visiting family in the eastern suburbs of Sydney for years and... read more

Reviewed 7 March 2020
ksolomons
Vancouver
Hidden treasures

Having lived in Sydney, most of my life, I wanted to share our beautiful city with close friends... read more

Reviewed 12 February 2020
Laurenehrlich

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

We got a recommendation about this private tour. As first timers to Sydney we booked it. It was a fun tour. Jenny is very friendly, she drove us through all the beautiful beaches and also walked us through some. It was really a great experience, we loved it and recommend it with all our hearts.

Date of experience: November 2018
JENNIFER S, Owner at Exclusive East Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2018

Toda Raba loved meeting you both !! until next time!! enjoy Tasmania too

Reviewed 30 October 2018

I was in Sydney on my own and wanted to do a private tour or be part of a small group. Everything was perfect? Jenny is the best tour guide you can ask for - helpful, considerate and knowledgeable. I saw the most beautiful beaches and enjoyed the walking. I will make use of her services again in future.

Date of experience: October 2018

Was fabulous to meet you
Stay well and enjoy the rest of Oz

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We recently asked Jenny at Exclusive East Tours to do a variation and visit the northern Sydney beaches. We had a wonderful day and Jenny was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

Date of experience: September 2018
JENNIFER S, Owner at Exclusive East Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

I too so enjoyed our day trip to the Northen beaches . Thanks for choosing Exclusuve East !! Best wishes Jenny

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Jenny drives you around to the best beaches near Rose Bay... she’s super knowledge about the area and had the best tips for me in terms of getting to know the city. Highly recommend this! Totally suitable for children (who can walk) and adults.

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank tsp89
JENNIFER S, Manager at Exclusive East Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

thanks _so glad you enjoyed the local experince with me!!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Jenny provided a long morning of fun in the sun! A wealth of knowledge, Jenny was a great guide around the Eastern Suburbs and some really wonderful beaches. We went for some walks and a couple swims and it was a great way to get introduced to the area. I was so happy I joined Jenny’s tour on the beginning of my trip because I returned to my two favorite beaches later during my stay. I have already recommended Jenny’s tour and highly recommend it if you are looking for an intimate experience, catered to your needs and interests. Perfect for couples, small families and solo travelers. Thanks Jenny!

Date of experience: April 2018